Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Irish Beauty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Irish Beauty  Empty
PostSubject: Irish Beauty    Irish Beauty  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Irish Beauty  BibiIrishBeauty13-vi

Supplies Needed:

Tag Template 416 By Missy of Divine Intentionz!
Zlata M tube from The PSP Project!

Irish Beauty Scrap by Bibi's Collection!

Plugins Needed:

Tramages- Tow the Line

Eye Candy 4000- Gradient Glow

OK Let's get started!

Open your template then hit shift D to duplicate the template. Now close off the original template and delete the copyright layer on the duplicate. Click on square 3 then using your magic wand tool click on the black square now open bibiirishbeauty papers (17) then copy and paste as a new layer. Go to selections/invert then hit delete and back to selections/select none.

Now click on square 1 layer then click on the pink square on the left with your magic wand thn go to selections/modify/smooth with both set to 10 and both boxes checked. Now open bibiirishbeauty papers (9) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now go to selections/invert then hit delete now back to selections/select none. Repeat this for square 2!

Ok click on the rounded edge rectangle2 then hit shift h with edit set on master, colorized unchecked, hue 0, saturation -0 and lightness of -65 and hit enter. Now hit shift l to colorize I have mine set to a hue of 95 and saturation of 225 ( use a color to compliment your tag). Now go to effects/plugins/tramages/tow the line and use the default settings.

Now click on circle centre then click on the pink circle with your magic wand. Now go to selections/modify/smooth with the same settings as before. Now open bibiirishbeauty papers (15) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now go to selections/invert then hit delete and selections/select none.

Click on the frame back layer then open bibiirishbeauty papers (18) then copy and paste as a new layer. Selections/invert and hit delete but DO NOT DESELECT YET! Now open up your tube and if it has a close-up layer select it. Copy your close-up and paste as a new layer then position to your liking. Now hit delete then go to selections/select none and change the blend moded to hard light also lower the opacity to 25.

OK now I noticed that the 2 star layers are 2 different colors so I deleted star 1 and then I hit shift H on star 2 and changed the saturation to -40 then I hit shift L and used the same color as before. Now duplicate your star and go to image/mirror. Repeat this for both of the thin rectangle layers.

Alright now find your tube again then select the original sized tube. Now copy and paste as a new layer then resize if needed. I had to resize my tube by 75% then I went to image/mirror and placed on the right side of the tag.

Ok now open bibiirishbeauty elems (45) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now position to your liking. Click on the circle left to make it your active layer. Now open bibiirishbeauty elems (80) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now move this over to your black circle on the right then duplicate and go to image/mirror.

Make your top layer your active layer. Now open bibiirishbeauty elems (68) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize the harp once by 50% then again by 75% and position on the left side of your tag. Next open bibiirishbeauty elems (16) then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize this once by 50% and then again by 60% and position so that it overlaps the harp slightly.

Now open bibiirishbeauty elems (54) then copy and paste as a new layer. Ok now move this below the pot of gold layer then resize by 60% and then position to your liking by the pot of gold and harp. Make your top layer your active layer then open bibiirishbeauty elems (2) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 50% then position in the lower left corner of your tag. Next open bibiirishbeauty elems (26) then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 50% then position to your liking.

Click on your tube layer then go to effects/3d effects/drop shadow with these settings- offset vertical & horizontal set to -2, opacity 70, blur 5 and color black then hit OK. Repeat the drop shadow except change the vertical and horizontal to 2 then hit OK.

Now its time to add your credit layer then convert to raster and apply a slight gradient glow using eye candy 4000/ gradient glow. Next add your name using a font of your choosing then convert to raster and apply a slight gradient glow.

Save and you're done!
Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Irish Beauty
Page 1 of 1