Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockin' Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rockin' Love Empty
PostSubject: Rockin' Love   Rockin' Love Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:07 am

Rockin' Love

Rockin' Love Arthur10

Supplies:

Red Love tube by Arthur Crowe which you can purcase @ www.arthurcrowesfactory.com

Red Love Exclusive Kit by Lysiras Graphic World which you can purchase @ www.arthurcrowesfactory.com

KBH_2013_mask32 - I can't remember where this mask is from so sorry I can't link to it. IF you know who it belongs to or if it is yours please let me know.

Plugins:

Ok let's get started...

Open a 750 x 600 blank canvas then flood fill with white and go to selections/select all then open AC-RedLove-Paper09. Now copy and paste as a new layer then go to image/crop to selection. Now go to layers/load/save mask/load from disk and locate KBH_2013_mask32 with the settings below.

Rockin' Love Rockin12

Alright now open AC-RedLove-CurledSatinFlower then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 115% and leave in the position its in. Open your full sized tube then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 55% and move up slightly on the canvas.

Now grab your font tool then using IMPACT font type out ROCKIN' make sure to use caps for the words and your size should be set to 125. Now go to effects/plugins/eye candy 4000/ gradient glow with the settings below.

Rockin' Love E_grad10Rockin' Love _gradi10

Now using your magic wand click on the CK in Rockin' then open AC-RedLove-Eyes. Now copy and paste as a new layer then resize by 50% and place to your liking within the CK. Now go to selections/invert then hit delete and selections/select none. Now duplicate this layer 3 times for a total of 4 and rename to eyes 1, eyes 2, eyese 3, & eyes 4. Now close off eyes 2-4 and lower the opacity to 75 on eyes 2, 50 on eyes 3 and 25 on eyes 4.

Now open AC-RedLove-RibbonAndRoses then copy and paste as a new layer then resize by 40%. Now place on the right side of your tube then duplicate and go to image/mirror. Move both roses layers so the stems are behind the wording.

Now click on your top layer making it your active layer. Open AC-RedLove-BowFlower then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 20% then position on the right side of the red and black flower. Duplicate then image/mirror.

Now open AC-RedLove-Jukebox then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 30% then position so its at the end of the ROCKIN' wording. Open AC-RedLove-50sCar then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 55% and position on the right side of your tag at the bottom of the rockin wording.

Next open AC-RedLove-ChocoCherryCake then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 25% and position so its sitting kinda between the R and O in the wording. Open AC-RedLove-Milkshake then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 25% then position just to the left of the cupcake.

OK now here's where this might get a litle tricky and I hope I can explain it well enough.

Open AC-RedLove-Speakers then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 30% then position on the right side of your tag just slightly above the Rockin' wording. Now duplicate 3 times for a total of 4 layers then close off the 3 duplicate layers. Rename Speaker 1, Speaker 2, Speaker 3, & Speaker 4. Now grab your freehand tool then draw out a circle in the center of the larger of the 2 speakers. Be careful to make sure its only inside the speaker do not include the red porition/outside speaker portion. Now on speaker 2 layer go to effects/distortion effects/pinch with the settings below.

Rockin' Love Rockin10

On speaker 3 layer go to effects/distortion effects/pinch with the settings below.

Rockin' Love Rockin11

On speaker 4 layer go to effects/distortion effects/pinch with the settings below.

Rockin' Love Rockin13

Ok now duplicate speaker 1 then go to image/mirror and drag below the speaker 1 layer. Duplicate speaker 2 then go to image/mirror then drag so its below the 2 speaker layers but just above speaker 1 duplicate. Repeat for the last 2 duplicate layers.

Now add your copyright information then apply a slight gradient glow to make it stand out. Add your name using a script font of choice then apply a gradient glow using the same settings as we used on the wording except change the width to 7.00

Ok now let's animate..

Make sure that layers 2-4 of your eyes are closed off. Make sure that layers 2-4 of your speakers are closed off. Last make sure that layers 2-4 of your duplicate speakers are closed off.

Now open animation shop and then back to psp right click and copy merged then in animation shop right click and paste as a new animation. Back to psp close off layer 1 of your eyes, speakers and duplicate speakers then unhide layer 2 of your eyes, speakers and duplicate speakers. Back to animation shop right click on the top of the tag then paste after current frame. Repeat for the other 2 layers of your eyes, speakers and duplicate speakers. Now still in animation shop hit CTRL a to select all 4 frames then go to edit/duplicate selected.

Once you have done that then find frame 5 and click on it then hit shift and click on frame 8. Go to animation/reverse frames so that your tag will look more balanced in the end. Hit ctrl a to select all again then hit alt enter and change the frame properties to 35. Now save & done don't freak out now cause when you save you will actually use a frame and will only have 7 frames.
Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Rockin' Love
Page 1 of 1