Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucky Fae!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Lucky Fae!! Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Fae!!   Lucky Fae!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Lucky Fae!! DwanaLuckyFae13-vi
Supplies

Dwana & Salsa Collab temp 4 which you can get from MISFITS BLOG!

Tube(s) of choice I'm using 2 Fae's by Joel Adams. You can purchase his tubes at Creative Designs Outlet!

Scrap kit of Choice- I'm using Lucky Night scrap by Bibi's Collection! You can find where to purchase this kit by visiting her blog Bibi's Collection!

Font(s) of choice.. I'm using Fairy Dust for the word art which you can find Fairy Dust!
Passions Conflict Rob font for name whiche you can find Passions Conflict Rob!

Mask of Choice I'm using one I created for XeracX Stalkers but will post on my blog Charmed Cowgirl!

Plugins:

Alien Skin Eye Candy 5: Textures- Marble
Eye Candy 4000- Gradient Glow

OK Let's get Started!!

Open your template then hit shift d to duplicate and then close out the original template.
Now on your duplicated templated delete the copy right layer and then click on the background layer.
Now open bibiluckynight papers (16) and then resize to 700 x 480 to do this you will have to uncheck the lock aspect ratio box. Now copy and paste this as a new layer then click on layers/load mask/load mask from disk and choose your favorite mask. Now You may need to resize your mask slightly so that you can see it bot h above and below your tag.

OK now click on blk oval top/bottom layer then go to effects/plugins/alien skin eye candy 5 textures/marble then use the default settings except change the bedrock color to black and then change the vein color to one that matches your tube then hit OK. Now repeat this on the black rectangle layer and the stars layer.

OK now click on the black oval layer then repeat the marble except change the vein color to either another color from your tube or a color from another tube. Then click on the black rectangle layer and repeat the marble.

Now click on the blk/pinkish square layer then change the color to a color that matches your tube(s). I changed mine to a purple color cause one of my tubes is purple. Now click on the purple squares layer then go to selections/select all then selections/float then selections/defloat. Now open bibiluckynight papers (11) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now go to selections/invert then delete then back to selections/select none.

Now click on the pink glittler lines layer then hit shift L to recolor the glitter lines if needed. I set mine to a purple color to fit with the rest of my tag. Now click on the think pink bars layer then go to selections/select all, selections/float, selections/defloat then selections/modify/smooth with both set on 10 and both boxes checked. Now open bibiluckynight papers (2) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now selections/invert then hit delete then selections/select none.

Now make the softlight purple ctr layer your active layer then selections/select all, selections/float, selections/defloat then selections/modify/smooth with the same settings as before then selections/invert. Now copy and paste one of your tubes onto your tag then position to your liking and hit delete. Now copy and paste your other tube onto your tag then position to your liking and hit delete. Ok now go to Selections/select none then change the blend mode on both tubes to hard light. Now make the stars layer your active layer.

OK now open bibiluckynight elem (30) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize this layer by 70% then positon low on your tag. Now duplicate this layer then go to image/mirror then image/flip.

Alright now open bibiluckynight elem (69) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now we are going to resize this element 3 times... Twice by 50% then a third time by 70%. Now move to the corner of the rectangle on the right side. Now duplicate this layer then go to image/mirror.

Now open bibiluckynight elem (88) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize this layer twice by 60% then position on the left side of your tag. Now open bibiluckynight elem (58) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 60% then position along the bottom of the marble rectangle. OK next we are going to open bibiluckynight elem (9) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 70% then move to the left side aout the middle of the pinkish black squares then duplicate and go to image/mirror.

Ok now open bibiluckynight elem (80) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize 3 times by 50% then position by the hat on the left side of your tag then duplicate and go to image/mirror. Open bibiluckynight elem (79) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize twice by 50% then position on the right side of your tag.

OK now open your tubes again. Here's the TRICKY part (LOL). I'm using 2 of Joel Adams Faes and I had to play around with them to get the look I wanted so you might have to play around with your tubes a little. This is a trial and error thing. I used the purple fae 1st and resized it by 70% then positioned it on the right side of the tag. Now open up your other tube then copy and paste as a new layer. Now I resized this tube by 80% and positioned it on the right side kinda off center from the purple one and slightly lower.

Alright now its time to add your copy right layer you can place this where ever you'd like. I used black on the text and then used a slight gradient glow in white to make sure it stood out. Now find the font you wanna use for your wording. I'm using Fairy Dust on a size of 72 color of purple ( match to your tube.) Now type out the word Lucky then hit ok and convert to raster. Now apply a slight gradient glow using eye candy 4000 size 5 and on the color use 2 nodes color black and 2 nodes color blue ( or color to match tag/tube). OK now type out Fae (or word of choice) then move below lucky and convert to raster. Now repeat the gradient glow.

Now find a nice script type font and type out your name. I used passions conflict rob on size of 72 color of blue. Position to your liking under the wordart then convert to raster. Now repeat the gradient glow leaving everything the same except change the 2 colored nodes (purple) to another color from your tag such as blue. (see screen shot for reference)

OK now save and we are finished!!
Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Lucky Fae!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs :: Signature Tags :: Non-Animated Signature Tags-
Jump to: