Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Irish Kissez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Hot Irish Kissez Empty
PostSubject: Hot Irish Kissez   Hot Irish Kissez Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:42 am

Hot Irish Kissez BibiHotIrishKissez12-vi

This tutorial was written by myself on March 12, 2012 and any resemblance to another tutorial is strictly accidental.

Supplies Needed:

Bibi’s Collection St Patty’s Scrap kit you can visit her blog HERE! to find where you can purchase this Scrap.

Kandi Kissez Template 57 which you can download from her blog
HERE!

Tube of choice: I am using the stunning artwork of Barbara Jensen. This tube is an exclusive that can only be found at Scraps and the City store HERE! You can also visit Barbara’s personal store HERE! for more of her amazing tubes.

Plugins Needed:

Eye Candy 4000-gradient glow

Ok let’s get started…

Open Kandi Kissez template 57 then hit shift d to duplicate your template. Now close off the original template and on the duplicate template delete the credits layer. Now click on the right green tab layer then go to merge/merge down. Now go to selections/select all/float/defloat. Now open bibi papers (6) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now selections/invert/delete and then selections/select none.

Now click on the top green rectangle then go to selections/select all/float/defloat then open bibi papers (13). Now copy and paste as a new layer then go to selections/invert/delete then selections/select none.

Now right click on the layer named right green back then go to merge/merge down. Now go to selections/select all/float/defloat then open bibi papers (2) the purple one with gold and writing on it. Now copy and paste as a new layer then go to selections/invert/delete don’t deselect just yet. Ok now open your close up tube layer then copy and paste as a new layer. Now position this inside the left square then hit delete. Now once again paste your close up tube as a new layer then position in the right square and hit delete. OK now go to selection/select none then grab your selection tool and any portion of your tube from the duplicate that in the left frame draw around then hit delete. Repeat this for the original close up tube layer.

OK now on the layers find the one titled green stripes and drag it above dotted frames then grab the one named irish hottie and drag it above the green stripes layer. Now open your regular sized tube of choice then copy and paste as a new layer now resize if needed. Now if your tube has the legs cut off like mine does and you don’t want to see the cut off then drag it behind the green stripes layer.

Alright now let’s add some elements open up Bibi ST PATTY’S ELEM (57) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now move to the left side of your tag then duplicate and then go to image/mirror. Now open BIBI ST PATTY’S ELEM (72) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now duplicate this layer then go to image/mirror. Now open BIBI ST PATTY’S ELEM (47) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now move to the right side of you tag then duplicate and go to image/mirror.

Alright open BIBI ST PATTY’S ELEM (4) then resize by 50%. Now copy and paste as a new layer and position on the right side of your tag. Now open BIBI ST PATTY’S ELEM (3) then resize by 50%. Now copy and paste a new layer and position on the left side of your tag. This time open BIBI ST PATTY’S ELEM (74) then resize by 50% then copy and paste as a new layer. Now go to image/mirror then position on the right hand side of your tag just make sure not to cover up the clover. Now BIBI ST PATTY’S ELEM (73) then resize by 50%. Now copy and paste as a new layer then position on the left side of your tag making sure you don’t cover up the clover. Now open BIBI ST PATTY’S ELEM (83) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 50% then position on the left side of your tag and move this layer below the frame backs layer. Now duplicate the balloons then go to image/mirror. Now open BIBI ST PATTY’S ELEM (56) then copy and paste as a new layer then position on the left side of your tag. Now duplicate this layer then go to image/mirror.

Ok now add your credits layer making sure that they are easy to read. Now add your name and using eye candy 4000/gradient glow apply a slight gradient glow around your name.

Save and your done. Thank you for trying my tutorial if you have any questions or you just want to show me your results you can contact me by emailing me at cowgirlcreations00@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Hot Irish Kissez
Page 1 of 1