Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amore Sweetheart Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Amore Sweetheart Love Empty
PostSubject: Amore Sweetheart Love   Amore Sweetheart Love Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:07 am

[center]Amore Sweetheart Love BibiAmoreSweetheartLove12-vi

This tutorial was written by me on January 6, 2012. It assumes that you have a working knowledge of psp however its not required. Any resemblance to another tutorial is strictly accidental.

Supplies Needed:

Valentine’s Template by Me which you can findHERE!

Scrap of Choice: I am using a Bibi Creation named Amore which you can purchase from HERE!

Tube of choice: I am using the stunning artwork of Keith Garvey. You can purchase his artwork from HERE! I purchased this tube when he was still with MPT.

Plugins Needed:

Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow
Xenofex Constellation
Mura’s Meister- Copies

OK Let’s get started….

Open the template then hit shift d to duplicate it. Now close off the original template and on the duplicate delete the credit layer. Now click on the rectangle layer then open @papers (4) or one of choice then resize if needed because the template is kinda large lol… Now copy and paste this paper as a new layer then go to selections/invert/ delete. Selections/Select None

Now click on tiny heart 4 then right click on the layer and go to merge and merge down. This merged tiny heart 4 and tiny heart 3 into one layer now right click again and again go down to merge down. This merged tiny heart 3 and tiny heart 2 together now repeat again merging tiny heart 2 with tiny heart 1. OK now hit shift H and change the lightness to -100.

Now click on the circle layer and using your magic wand click on the circle then go to selections/modify/smooth with both smoothing amount and corner scale (pixels) set to 10 and both anti-alias and preserve corners checked. Now open @papers (2) or one of choice then go to selections/invert/delete. Do not deselect just yet. Ok now let’s resize our tag so that the tubes will look good on there… I resized mine to 800x720 pixels. Ok now open your tube and select the close-up layer then copy and paste as a new layer and position to your liking. Now hit delete then go to selections/select none and then lower the opacity to 60 and change the blend mode to hard light. Now duplicate your tube layer then lower the opacity to 20 on the duplicate. Now right click on sparkle 1 layer then delete it. Now open bc amore (39) then copy and paste as a new layer now position in the bottom right corner of your tag then duplicate and go to image/mirror. Now merge these 2 layers together then duplicate and go to image/flip.

Ok now open BC amore (38) or a sparkle type of choice then copy and paste as a new layer. Now open BC amore (41) then copy and paste as a new layer and position towards the bottom of the tag between the hearts. Now open BC Amore (2) then copy and paste as a new layer and position it over the love layer then drag it behind that layer. Now open BC Amore (6) then resize by 50%, then copy and paste as a new layer and position to the right side of the love layer. Now copy and paste your regular sized tube as a new layer then go to image/mirror and position to your liking.

Now merge together the 2 small hearts, the 2 medium hearts and the 2 large hearts then reposition each to you liking and recolor to match your tag better. On the medium heart layer go to effects/plugins/eye candy 4000 and use the default settings except change the edge star density to 5 and the overall star density to 0 and also change the overdrive to 100.

Now open BC Amore (7) then resize by 50% then copy and paste as a new layer and position to your liking on your tag. Now open BC Amore (5) and again resize by 50% then copy and paste as a new layer and position to your liking on your tag. Alright now open BC Amore (20) then copy and paste as a new layer now go to effects/plugins/mura’s meister/copies with these settings: wall paper (rotate) with everything else default except change the Number to 70. Now move below the glitter rectangle layer then duplicate this layer and drag above all other layers then change the blend mode to soft light. Now open BC Amore (35) and then copy and paste as a new layer. Now add your copyright layer and your name. Choose a script type font for you name. Then save and your finished…
Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Amore Sweetheart Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs :: Signature Tags :: Non-Animated Signature Tags-
Jump to: