This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Surrounding Doris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Surrounding Doris Empty
PostSubject: Surrounding Doris   Surrounding Doris Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:34 am

Surrounding Doris

Surrounding Doris RomanSurroundingDoris14-vi

Supplies:

Misytagtemplate401 which you can find @

Doris tube by Roman Zaric which you can find @ www.romanzarictubes.com

Doris a Kizzed by Kelz Exclusvie Roman Zaric kit which you can find @ www.romanzarictubes.com

Mask of Choice. The one I used I have had forever and don't remember where I got it so can't supply or link to it

Plugins:

OK let's get started....

Open Missy_tagtemplate410 and hit shift d to duplicate. Close off original then delete credits layer. Click on raster 1 then selections/select all. Open Doris_KITP(11) then copy and paste as a new layer. Image/crop to selection then layers/load/save mask from disk/load mask from disk and locate the mask of choice then use settings below.

Surrounding Doris Doris_Mask_CC14-vi

Click on rectangle 1 then using your magic wand click on the black bottom rectangle. Open Doris_KITP (12) copy and paste as a new layer. Selections/invert then selections/select none. Repeat on Rectangle 2.

Click on rounded edge rec then click on the top pink rounded rectangle using your magic wand. Go to selections/modify/smooth with the settings below. Open Doris_KITP(10) then copy and paste as a new layer. Selections/invert then hit delete. Selections/Select none. Repeat on rounded edge rec 2.

Surrounding Doris Doris_Smooth_CC14-vi

Click thin rectangle then hit shift h and use the settings below.

Surrounding Doris Doris_Hue_CC14-vi

Click on frame layer then using your magic wand click inside the 1st frame. Go to selections/modify/expand with the settings below. Open Doris_KITP(8) then copy and paste as a new layer. Go to selections/invert then hit delete. Open your tube then copy and paste as a new layer. Position to your liking then drag your frame layer above both the paper and tube layers. Repeat the steps above for the 3rd frame.

Surrounding Doris Doris_Expand_CC14-vi

Now for the middle frame repeat the above steps except change open Doris_KITP(5). Then after pasting your tube and hitting delete go to selections/select none. Now mirror you tube then reposition within the middle frame.

Now paste your tube as a new layer again. Resize if needed I resized mine by 30% then go to image/mirror and position to your liking.

Open Doris_KIT (15) copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 70% and position so it goes around the tube kinda framing it.

Open Doris_KIT (22) copy and paste as new layer. Resize 20% and position on the left to your liking.

Open Doris_KIT (24) then copy and past as a new layer. Resize 20% then position on the left and duplicate image/mirror.

Open Doris_KIT (27) copy and paste as new layer. Resize 30% and position on the right to your liking.

Doris_KIT (13) copy and paste as a new layer. Resize 10% then position lefto fo the corset on the right side of the tag.

Open Doris_KIT (14) then copy and paste as new layer. Resize 15% then position on the right side of the corset.

Doris_KIT (31) then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize 10% position so it looks like its hanging on the cage. Selection tool draw around the portion that should be behind the top of the cage. Hit delete then selections/select none.

Doris_KIT (2) copy and paste as a new layer. Resize 15% then position at the bottom of the cage to the right.

Doris)KIT(12) copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 30% position left then duplicate and image/mirror

Add your credits with a slight gradient glow.

Add your name then apply a slight gradient glow.

Save & Done

This is the scrap kit used in the above tag... ONLY a www.romanzarictubes.com

Surrounding Doris Doris_KITPV2-vi

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Surrounding Doris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs :: Signature Tags :: Non-Animated Signature Tags-
Jump to: