This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Surrounding Doris

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Surrounding Doris   Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:34 am

Surrounding Doris

Supplies:

Misytagtemplate401 which you can find @

Doris tube by Roman Zaric which you can find @ www.romanzarictubes.com

Doris a Kizzed by Kelz Exclusvie Roman Zaric kit which you can find @ www.romanzarictubes.com

Mask of Choice. The one I used I have had forever and don't remember where I got it so can't supply or link to it

Plugins:

OK let's get started....

Open Missy_tagtemplate410 and hit shift d to duplicate. Close off original then delete credits layer. Click on raster 1 then selections/select all. Open Doris_KITP(11) then copy and paste as a new layer. Image/crop to selection then layers/load/save mask from disk/load mask from disk and locate the mask of choice then use settings below.

Click on rectangle 1 then using your magic wand click on the black bottom rectangle. Open Doris_KITP (12) copy and paste as a new layer. Selections/invert then selections/select none. Repeat on Rectangle 2.

Click on rounded edge rec then click on the top pink rounded rectangle using your magic wand. Go to selections/modify/smooth with the settings below. Open Doris_KITP(10) then copy and paste as a new layer. Selections/invert then hit delete. Selections/Select none. Repeat on rounded edge rec 2.

Click thin rectangle then hit shift h and use the settings below.

Click on frame layer then using your magic wand click inside the 1st frame. Go to selections/modify/expand with the settings below. Open Doris_KITP(8) then copy and paste as a new layer. Go to selections/invert then hit delete. Open your tube then copy and paste as a new layer. Position to your liking then drag your frame layer above both the paper and tube layers. Repeat the steps above for the 3rd frame.

Now for the middle frame repeat the above steps except change open Doris_KITP(5). Then after pasting your tube and hitting delete go to selections/select none. Now mirror you tube then reposition within the middle frame.

Now paste your tube as a new layer again. Resize if needed I resized mine by 30% then go to image/mirror and position to your liking.

Open Doris_KIT (15) copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 70% and position so it goes around the tube kinda framing it.

Open Doris_KIT (22) copy and paste as new layer. Resize 20% and position on the left to your liking.

Open Doris_KIT (24) then copy and past as a new layer. Resize 20% then position on the left and duplicate image/mirror.

Open Doris_KIT (27) copy and paste as new layer. Resize 30% and position on the right to your liking.

Doris_KIT (13) copy and paste as a new layer. Resize 10% then position lefto fo the corset on the right side of the tag.

Open Doris_KIT (14) then copy and paste as new layer. Resize 15% then position on the right side of the corset.

Doris_KIT (31) then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize 10% position so it looks like its hanging on the cage. Selection tool draw around the portion that should be behind the top of the cage. Hit delete then selections/select none.

Doris_KIT (2) copy and paste as a new layer. Resize 15% then position at the bottom of the cage to the right.

Doris)KIT(12) copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 30% position left then duplicate and image/mirror

Add your credits with a slight gradient glow.

Add your name then apply a slight gradient glow.

Save & Done

This is the scrap kit used in the above tag... ONLY a www.romanzarictubes.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Surrounding Doris
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs :: Signature Tags :: Non-Animated Signature Tags-
Jump to: