Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wicked Gurl Liz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Wicked Gurl Liz Empty
PostSubject: Wicked Gurl Liz   Wicked Gurl Liz Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:09 am

Wicked Gurl Liz

Wicked Gurl Liz JoseWickedGurlLiz14-vi

Supplies:

Liz tube by Jose Cano which you can purchase @ www.canotubes.com

Liz Scrap a Kizzed by Kelz Jose Cano Exclusive which you can also purchase @ www.canotubes.com

Kristin - CMC - Skull Template 2 which you can find @ www.creativemisfitscreations.blogspot.com

Wicked Queen Font which you can get @ http://www.dafont.com/wicked-queen.font

Plugins:

Eye Candy 4000- Gradient Glow

Ok let's get started...

Open Kristin - CMC - Skull Template 2 then hit shift d to duplicate then close off the original template. On your duplicate template delete the credits layer then click on rectangle 1. Now click on the left pink rectangle with your magic wand then go to selections/modify/smooth with the settings below. Now open Liz_KITP (12) then copy and paste as a new layer. Go to selections/invert then hit delete. Selections/Select none. Repeat the above step for rectangle 2.

Wicked Gurl Liz Wicked_Gurl_Liz_Smooth_CC_14-vi

Now click on frame back making it your active layer then using your magic wand click outside of the circle. Open Liz_KITP (15) then copy and paste as a new layer and just hit delete since we clicked outside of the circle. Now open your close-up tube then copy and paste as a new layer. Position to your likin within the circle then hit delete. Selections/Select none. now hit shift L to colorize and use the settings below. Change your blend mode to hard light and lower the opacity to 50%.

Wicked Gurl Liz Rl_Liz_Close_Up_Colorize_CC_14-vi

Now click on the frame layer then hit shift L to colorize using a color from your tube/scrap. Repeat on thin glitter rectangle, words, and stars layers.

Now click back on the frame layer then open Liz_KITE (4) then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 25% and position on the left side under the 1st wicked gurl wording then duplicate. Go to image/mirror. Now open your tube then select the original sized tube. Copy and paste as a new layer then resize if needed I resized mine by 45%. Now go to image/mirror then position so the cut off portion of her legs is behind the rectangle.

Click back on your top layer making it your active layer. Now open Liz_KITE (20) then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 25% then position on the left side of your circle and duplicate then image/mirror. Now open Liz_KITE (24) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 45% and position in the top left corner. Now drag just above the background layer then duplicate and go to image/flip. Now merge the 2 layers together then duplicate and go to image/mirror and merge the 2 together. Click back on your top layer then open Liz_KITE (26) then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 45% then positionat the top of your tag so its visible above the circle and move down on your layer palette to just above the background layer. Duplicate then image/flip.

Now locate your tube layer then click the layer just below it to make it your active layer. Now open Liz_KITE (27) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now I left mine in the same spot it was in and didn't resize but I did move it down on the layer palette to just below the thin glitter rectangle layer. Click on the sm skulls layer making it your active layer. Now open Liz_KITE (14) then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 15% then position on the left side behind the clump of roses (see tag for reference.) Now duplicate then go to image/flip and position on the top side of the left clump of roses. Now merge the 2 leaves layers together then duplicate and go to image/mirror.

Open Liz_KITE (9) then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 45% and position between the 2 clumps of roses. Now open Liz_KITE (35) then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 25% and position on the left between the clump of roses and the single rose in the middle then duplicate and image/mirror.

Now open Liz_KITE (30) then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 20% then place on the right side of your circle frame then duplicate and image/mirror. Now open Liz_KITE (23) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now you can reposition to your liking then duplicate and image/mirror.

Now add your copyright information then apply a slight gradient glow to make it stand out. Now using a nice goth type font of choice I used Wicked Queen which I supplied the link for above. Now apply a gradient glow of your choice.

Save & Done!
Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Wicked Gurl Liz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs :: Signature Tags :: Non-Animated Signature Tags-
Jump to: