Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flirty 'N Dirty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

flirty - Flirty 'N Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Flirty 'N Dirty   flirty - Flirty 'N Dirty Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:13 am

Flirty 'n Dirty

flirty - Flirty 'N Dirty IsmaelFlirtyNDirty14-vi

Supplies:

Missy_tagtemplate341 which you can get on her blog @ www.divineintentionz.blogspot.com

2014 Tight Dress tube by Ismael Rac which you can purchase @ www.xeracx.net/store

2014 Tight Dress Kit Exclusive by Wicked Creationz which you can purchase @ www.xeracx.net/store

Plugins:

Eye Candy 4000- Gradient Glow

OK let's begin....

Open missy_tagtemplate341 then hit shift d to duplicate. Now close off the original template and on the duplicate delete the layer named by Missy. Now click on glitter circle layer then using your magic wand click outside of the circle or go to selections/select all, selections/float, selections/defloat then selections/modify/smooth with the settings below. If you clicked outside of the circle then you will need to go to selections/invert then selections/modify/smooth.

flirty - Flirty 'N Dirty Y_N_Dirty_Smooth_Settings_CC14-vi

Now open pp10 then copy and paste as a new layer. Now go to selections/invert then hit delete and selections/select none. Now click on circle1 then using your magic wand click on the black circle layer. Now go to selections/modify/smooth with the settings from above. Now open pp5 then copy and paste as a new layer then selections/invert and hit delete. Selections/select none.

Now click on circle2 then using your magic wand click on the greenish blue circle layer. Now go to selections/modify/smooth with the settings from above. Now open pp9 then copy and paste as a new layer then selections/invert and hit delete. Selections/select none.

Now click on glittered rectangle then with your magic wand click outside the large glitter rectangle. Now open pp12 then copy and paste as a new layer. Now go to selections/invert then hit delete and selections/select none. Now click on the square layer then using your magic wand click on the large pink square. Now open pp11 then copy and paste as a new layer go to selections/invert then hit delete. Selections/select none.

Click on thin rectangle layer then using your magic wand click on the light blue rectangle. Now open pp13 then copy and paste as a new layer go to selections/invert then hit delete. Selections/select none.

Now click on small circle layer then go to effects/alien skin eye candy 5/textures/marble with the settings below.

flirty - Flirty 'N Dirty Y_N_Dirty_Marble_Settings_CC14-vi

Now click on square1 right then go to effects/plugins/alien skin eye candy 5/textures/weave with the settings below. Make sure you use both sets of settings!

flirty - Flirty 'N Dirty _N_Dirty_Weave_1_Settings_CC14-vi flirty - Flirty 'N Dirty _N_Dirty_Weave_2_Settings_CC14-vi

Repeat the step above for square1 right. Now click on square 2 left then using your magic wand click on the left pink square. Now open pp6 then copy and paste as a new layer. Next open your tube then if it has multiple layers choose the layers of your choice. Now copy and paste as a new layer then position to your liking within the selected area then hit delete. Selections/Select none. Repeat the steps above for square 2 right.
Now lower the opaicty to 50 on both tube layers and change the blend mode to luminance(legacy).

Now paste your tube as a new layer again then resize if needed. I had to resize by 45% then position on your tag to your liking. I sit mine on the bottom of the large square. Now open ele9 then copy and paste as a new layer then resize by 40% and place so that the corner of the element is in the left top corner of the square frame. Now duplicate and go to image/mirror then image/flip.

Now open ele3 then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 25% and place in the bottom far left corner of the square. Open ele12 then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 20% then position so it looks like its hanging from the right corner of the left square. Now duplicate then go to image/mirror.

Open ele20 then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 15% then position in the bottom far right corner of the smaller square. Now open ele16 then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 25% and position in the far right bottom corner of the right square. Then open ele14 now copy and paste as a new layer and position in the top right corner of the large square.

Now open ele17 then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 15% then position in the bottom far left corner of the smaller square. Now open ele13 then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 20% then position on the disco ball on the left side then duplicate and go to image/mirror.

Now add your credits layer then apply a slight gradient glow.
Add your name with a slight GG.

Save & Done!

Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Flirty 'N Dirty
Page 1 of 1