Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweet Kisses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sweet Kisses Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Kisses   Sweet Kisses Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:41 am

Sweet Kisses

Sweet Kisses MagikSweetKissesCT14-vi

Supplies

Lucky Star Template 21 which you can get @ http://luckystarscraps.blogspot.nl/search/label/Template

Kiss Me Scrap which is a Manipulated by Magik kit and you can
purchase it @ www.mysticalscraps.com

Sweet on You Tube plus close-up by Ismael Rac. DO NOT use the same tube
as me without a license to us it. You can purchase the tube
at Ismael's personal store @ www.xeracx.net

Plugins

Eye Candy 4000- Gradient Glow

Ok Let's get started....

Open up lucky stars template 21 then hit shift d to duplicate then close off the
original template. Now on your duplicate template delete the copyright layer then click on layer 1. Now using your magic wand click on the yellow circle at the back of your tag then go to selections/modify/smooth with settings below.

Sweet Kisses Weet_Kisses_Smooth_Settings_14-vi

Next open paper 5 then copy and paste as a new layer. Then go to selections/invert then hit delete and selections/select none

Now click on layer 6 then using your magic wand click on the 2 orangish/yellow squares (marked with the x in screenshot)
Sweet Kisses Sweet_Kisses_Layer_6_14-vi
Now open paper 13 then copy and paste as a new layer then go to selections/invert and hit delete. Now selections/select none.

Now click on layer 8 then click the yellow rectangle with your magic wand. Open paper 9 then copy and paste as a new layer. Then go to selections/invert and hit delete then selections/select none. Next click on layer 9 then hit shift h with the settings below.

Sweet Kisses _Kisses_saturation_settings_14-vi

Now click on layer 10 then hit shift L to colorize and change to a color to match your tag/tube I used the settings below.

[imghttp://images61.fotki.com/v666/photos/6/1797266/12894046/weet_Kisses_hearts_colorize_14-vi.gif][/img]

Then go to effects/plugins/eye candy 4000/gradient glow with the settings below.

Sweet Kisses Sses_hearts_gradient_glow_1_14-vi Sweet Kisses Sses_hearts_gradient_glow_2_14-vi

Now click on layer 11 then click on the 2 orangish/yellow squares. Now open paper 4 then copy and paste as a new layer. Next go to selections/invert then hit delete and selections/select none.

Now click on layer 13 then using your magic wand click on the 2 yellow circles. Now go to selections/modify/smooth with the settings we used above. Now open paper 17 then copy and paste as a new layer and go to selections/invert then hit delete. Selections/select none.

Now click on layer 15 then hit shift h to change the color to white (see settings below)

Sweet Kisses Isses_saturation_settings_2_14-vi

Now click on layer 16 then using magic wand click on the large pink circle then go to selections/modify/smooth with the same settings as before. Now open paper 18 then copy and paste as a new layer then go to selections/invert and hit delete. Do not deselect yet.

Open your close-up tube and if it has multiple layers then you will want to select the layers to your liking. Now copy or copy merged then paste as a new layer and position to your liking on your tag. Now hit delete then selections/select none then lower opacity to 55 and blend to hard light.

Now click on layer 17 then hit shift L to colorize and colorize to a color that matches your tube/tag (see reference below). Click on layer 19 which is the top layer to make it active.

Alright now open your regular sized tube and again if your tube has multiple layers then select the ones to your liking. Now copy and paste as a new layer then resize if needed I resized by 60%. Now go to image/mirror then position to the right side of your tag ( see my tag for placement.) Now click on layer 12 then using your selection tool draw a rectangle along the bottom portion of the white line square. Now right click and CUT then click on your tube layer and paste as a new layer. Now position so it fits in where you removed it from and hides the cutoff portion of your tube.

Ok now open cup o' love then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 25% then position on the left side of your tag at the bottom of the square.

Now open fuzzy bear then copy and paste as a new layer and resize by 25%. Now position next to the cup o' love. Now open heart deco then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 20% then position beside your tube on the left then duplicate and move the duplicate to the right side of your tube.

Now open balloons then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 35% then position on the right side of your tag so the ends of the string are on the top of the black rectangle outline. Now duplicate then go to image/mirror.

Click on your tube layer to make it your active layer then open lolli 2 then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 25% then position so that its beside the cup o' love and the heart is above the head of the bear. Now open butterfly 2 then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 25% then position on the left side of your tag over the light pink circle layer.

Open rose then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 20% then position at the bottom of the square by your tube on top of the heart on the right. Now duplicate then image/mirror and move so its by the cup o' love in the corner of that square. Next open sparkles 2 then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 85% and reposition if you want. Now open sparkles then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 70% then position at the bottom of your tag and lower the opacity to 65.

Open bow then copy and paste as a new layer then resize by 15%. Now position on the top left corner of the black rectangle outline now duplicate then go to image/mirror. Now open cherry hearts then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 15% then position in the bottom corner of the large rectangle with the black outline on the left side.

Now add your copyright using a font of choice and make sure it is easy to read. Then convert to raster and go to effects/plugins/eye candy 4000/ gradient glow with settings below.

Sweet Kisses Rts_gradient_glow_copyright_14-vi

Now add your name then apply a slight gradient glow. Now save & you are done.
Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Sweet Kisses
Page 1 of 1