This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cupid Cutie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cupid Cutie   Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Cupid Cutie

This tutorial was written by Charmed Cowgirl on March 6, 2014! Any resemblance to another tutorial is strictly accidental!

Supplies Needed:

DD_Valentine_template_3_CupidCutie by Dee which you can find on her blog HERE!

You are Mine PTU by Rieneke Designs which you can purchase @ SCRAP CANDY STORE!

Tulips Tube by Alex Prihodko which you need a license to use. Please respect the artist and do not use the tube without a license! You can purchase the tube from Pics for Design

AR315-ValentineMask-4 which you can get from Aqua's Blog!

Plugins Needed:

Eye Candy 4000- Gradient Glow

OK let's get started...

Open DD_Valentine_template_3_CupidCutie then hit shift d to duplicate. Now close out the original layer and on the duplicate delete the copyright layer and the info layer. Now click on the background layer and open RDJDyouaremine_paper9. Copy and paste as a new layer then click on the bg layer again and go to selections/select all then image/crop to selection. Now click back on the paper layer then go to layers/load/save mask/load mask from disk. Now find AR315-Valentinemask4 with the settings below.

(merge group then resize by 125%)

Ok now click on the tan oval layer and with your magic wand click the oval. Now go to selections/modify/smooth with the settings below.

Now open RDJDyouaremine_paper3 then copy and paste as a new layer then selections/invert and hit delete. Selections/select none.

Now click on the light pink strip layer then using your magic wand click on the strip. OpenRDJDyouaremine_paper15 then copy and paste as a new layer then selections/invert and delete. Selections/select.

Now click on the small hearts layer and then hit shift L to colorize with the settings below.

Click on the gold strip then using your magic wand click on the gold strip then go to selections/modify/smooth with the same settings as before. Now openRDJDyouaremine_paper16 then copy and paste as a new layer. Now selections/invert and hit delete then selections/select none.

Click on the pink strip then using your magic wand click on the pink strip then go to selections/modify/smooth with the same settings as before. Now openRDJDyouaremine_paper16 then copy and paste as a new layer. Now selections/invert and hit delete then selections/select none.

Now click on the cream strip then using your magic wand click on the cream strip then go to selections/modify/smooth with the same settings as before. Now openRDJDyouaremine_paper11 then copy and paste as a new layer. Now selections/invert and hit delete then selections/select none.

Next click on the brown circle then using your magic wand click on the brown circle then go to selections/modify/smooth with the same settings as before. Now openRDJDyouaremine_paper13 then copy and paste as a new layer. Now selections/invert and hit delete but do not deselect yet.

Open your tube then copy and paste as a new layer and position to your liking. Now hit delete then selections/select none. Lower the opacity to 65 and change the blend mode to luminance(legacy).

Now click on the gold circles layer and using your magic wand click on both circles and again selections/modify/smooth settings as before. Open RDJDyouaremine_paper12 then copy and paste as a new layer then selections/invert and hit delete. Selections/select none

Now click on pink circles layer then using your magic wand click on the 1st and 3rd circles then go to selections/modify/smooth and again use the same settings. Now openRDJDyouaremine_paper16 then copy and paste as a new layer then selections/invert and delete. Now selections/select none.

Click back on the pink circles layer and click on the middle circle using your magic wand then selections/modify/smoot with the same settings. Now open RDJDyouaremine_paper101 then copy and paste as a new layer and selections/invert then delete. Selections/Select none.

Open your tube again then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize if needed I had to resize mine by 35% then go to image/mirror and position to your liking.

Now drag your tube to the top laye and then move the wordart layer up so that it is the top layer.

Ok now its time to add our elements.

Ok now click on the white hearts layer to make it your active layer. Open RDJDyouaremine_elem69 then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 80% and position to your liking then duplicate and go to image/mirror.

Open RDJDyouaremine_elem24 then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 15% then position in the tp circle on the right side of the tag. Now open RDJDyouaremine_elem38 then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 15% and position next to the other rose.

Click on the wordart layer to make it your active layer then open RDJDyouaremine_elem72 then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 25% then position between the "d" in cupid and the "c" in cutie.

Now make the tube layer your active layer then openRDJDyouaremine_elem32 then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 15% and positon by the "e" in cutie then duplicate and go to image/mirror and position by the "c" in cupid.

Next openRDJDyouaremine_elem62 tehn copy and paste as a new layer and resize by 20%. Positon on the left side by the "C" in cupid. Now open RDJDyouaremine_elem41 then copy and paste as a new layer then resize by 10% and position by the bear.

Click on the flowers layer just above the wordart and openRDJDyouaremine_elem63 then copy and paste as a new layer then resize by 25% and position above the flower between the 2 words.

Now open RDJDyouaremine_elem7 then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 10% and position below and between the "i" and "d" in cupid. Next open RDJDyouaremine_elem8 then copy and paste as a new layer then resize by 10% and position below the "c" in cutie.

Now click on the white hearts layer to make it your active layer then open RDJDyouaremine_elem31 then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 40% then position on the right circle then duplicate and move the duplicate to the top left of the tag.

Now using a font of choice size of 12 with color set to white type out your copyright information then convert to raster and go to effects/plugins/eye candy 4000/gradient glow with the settings below.

Now add your name using a font of choice I used Bergell LET with a size of 72 color of white and type out your name. Apply the gradient glow you applied to your copyright.

Now Save & Done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Cupid Cutie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs :: Signature Tags :: Non-Animated Signature Tags-
Jump to: