Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cuff Me Rac

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Cuff Me Rac Empty
PostSubject: Cuff Me Rac   Cuff Me Rac Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:32 am

Cuff Me Rac Charme10

This tut is 100% my creation and was written on May 7, 2011. Yep that's right I've been a busy tut writer lately lol. I am again using the Fabulous artwork of Ismael Rac. Please do NOT use the same tube as me without the proper license to do so. You can purchase his artwork HERE!

Supplies Needed:

Regular sized tube of Choice
Close-up Tube of Choice
Font of Choice

Plugins Needed:

Mura's Meister- Copies
Tramages- Tow the Line
Eye Candy 4000- HSB Noise

Ok now lets get started:

Open a 600 x 250 canvas. Now open your tube of choice then copy and paste as a new layer. Now go to effects/plugins/mura's meister/copies with these settings: change the preset menue to wallpaper (rotate) and then hit ok. Now go  to adjust/radial blur with these settings: blur type- zoom, blur strength %: 90, elliptical checked. center all set to 0.

Ok now using your pen tool line width of 5 color black draw out a diagonal line from the bottom left corner to the top right corner then convert to raster layer. Click on the bottom layer which is blank then go to selections/select all then go to image/crop to selection.

Now click on the linelayer then using your magic wand click on the bottom portion then go to selections/modify/expand and expand by 3. Now click on the  tube layer and hit delete. Don't deselect yet. Pick a dark color from your tube and black. The dark color from your tube should be the background color and black should be the foreground. Now change the background/fill properties to foreground/background gradient with an angle of 45, repeat of 1 and style should be linear. Add a new raster layer then flood fill with your gradient. Go to effects/tramages/tow the line and use these settings- control 0- 20, control 1- 140, control 2- 15, and control 3- 50. Hit ok then go to selections/select none.

Make the line layer your active layer then add a new raster layer. Selections/select all then back to selections/modify/select selection borders with these settings- inside, anti-alias checked, border 10. Now flood fill with black. Selections/Select None.

Add a new raster layer and flood fill with a lighter color from your tube. Now repeat the step above except change the border to 5. Now duplicate this layer twice and rename ani 1, ani 2, and ani 3. Now on ani 1 go to effects/plugins/eye candy 4000/hsb noise with these settings- 25, 15, 15, 25, 25, smooth lumps, seamless tile checked and random seed of choice. Now repeat this for ani 2 but change the random seed and then repeat for ani 3 but change the random seed.

Now click back on the line layer and using your rectangle tool and the gradient you used earlier draw out a rectangle (see my tag for reference). Click back on the line layer. Now with your magic wand click above the line. Go to selections/modify/expand and expand by 3. Selections/invert/delete. Do not deselect just yet. Open your tube close-up then go to image/mirror now copy and paste as a new layer. Position to your liking then hit delete. Selections/select none. Change the blend mode to hard light and lower the opacity to 45.

Now open your regular sized tube then copy and paste as a new layer. Now click on your line layer and using your magic wand click below the line. Selections/modify/expand and expand by 3. Now selections/invert then click back on your tube layer then hit delete. Selections/Select None.

Now using a font of choice type out a saying or quote of choice. Since I used a cop tube I put Cuff Me and placed it by my regular sized tube.

Add your copyright information and your name. I put my name on the rectangle we added earlier.

Ok Let's Animate.

Make sure ani 2 and ani 3 layers are hidden and ani 1 layer is unhidden. Copy merged then paste in animation shop as a new animation. Back in psp close off ani 1 layer and unhide ani 2 layer then copy merged. Back in animation shop right click on the frame already there then go to paste and paste after current frame. Back in psp close of ani 2 layer and unhide ani 3 layer then copy merged. Now in animation shop right click on frame 2 of your tag then go to paste and paste after current frame.

Now save and your done.

Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Cuff Me Rac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs :: Forum Sets :: Animated Forum Sets-
Jump to: