Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockin Hottie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rockin Hottie Empty
PostSubject: Rockin Hottie   Rockin Hottie Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:14 am

Rockin Hottie Bibiro10

Rockin Hottie Bibiro11
Rockin Hottie!

Supplies Needed:

Tube of choice I'm using Rac Revolution tube by Ismael Rac!

Rockababe Scrap by Bibi's Collection Scraps!

Template 156 by Punky Butts!

Plugins Needed:

Let's get started!!

OK open pbs-banner-template 156 then hit shift D to duplicate. Now close off the original template then on the duplicate delete the copyright layer, heart 1, heart 2, heart 3 and the wordart layers. Next open pbs-avatar-template 156 then hit shift D to duplicate it. Now close off the original template then on the duplicate delete the credits layer. Now minimize the avatar for now.
OK on your banner click on the background layer then go to selections/select all then selections/float then selections/defloat. Now open bibirockababe papers(3) then go to image/rotate/free rotate- direction left- degrees free- 45° make sure all layers is unchecked and rotate single layer around canvas is checked. Now copy and paste as a new layer then selections/invert and hit delete. Do not deselect just yet. Now open your tube and select the closeup tube (if multiple layers choose the one to your liking). Now copy and paste as a new layer then position on the right side to your liking and hit delete. Selections/select none then lower the opacity to 60 and set blend mode to screen.
Open bibirockababe elem(58) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 50% then position at the bottom of your tag. Then open bibirockababe elem(99) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now position in the lower left corner then duplicate and go to image/flip then image/mirror.  Now open bibirockababe elem(15) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now position so that the largest bubble is on the 5th red line from the right. Now duplicate then go to image/mirror. Now click on the strip layer then using your magic wand click on the red rectangle. Now open bibirockababe papers(6) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now selections/invert then delete and selections/select none.
Click on the strip paper layer then open bibirockababe elem(90) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 30% and then again by 20%. Now position on the strip beside the circle.
OK now click on the circle layer then using your magic wand click on the white circle. Now go to selections/modify/smooth with both set to 10 and both boxes checked. Now open bibirockababe papers(11) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now go to selections/invert then hit delete but do not deselect just yet. Now open your tube and select the full sized tube layer then copy and paste as a new layer. Position to your liking then deleted and selections/select none.
OK now open bibirockababe elem(27) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 35% then go to image/mirror and position on the right side of the strip.
OK now add your credits layer then apply a slight gradient glow using eye candy 4000- gradient glow.
OK next using one of the fonts above type out "ROCKIN HOTTIE" and position on the strip. Now apply a slight gradient glow then add your name using a font of choice and apply a slight gradient glow. I used New Rocker font for the wordart and Heavy Rock for the name.
Now save and your banner is complete.

OK let's start your Avatar!!

OK now find the av we minimized earlier then click on the circle layer. Now with your magic wand click on the white circle then go to selections/modify/contract and contract by 1. Now open bibirockababe papers(11) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now reposition the paper so that the red border stands out. Now selections/invert then hit delete. Do not deselect yet.
OK now open your tube then select your full sized tube. Copy and paste as a new layer then position to your liking then hit delete. Selections/select none.
Add your credits layer and then your name or inital and apply a slight gradient glow.

Save & Done
Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Rockin Hottie
Page 1 of 1