Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flower Fairy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Flower Fairy Empty
PostSubject: Flower Fairy   Flower Fairy Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Flower Fairy April_13

Supplies needed:
Fairytale scrap by Bibi's Collection Scrap

Flower Fairy Tube by Verymany @ Pics for Design

Plugins Needed:
Eye Candy 4000- gradient glow
Eye Candy 4000- HSB Noise

OK Let's get started!

Open an 850 x 315 canvas with dpi of 72. Now open bibifairytale papers(10) then resize by 110%. Now copy and paste as a new layer. Ok now hit shift L and change the color to a color from your tube (mine is set to 235 and 255). I then repostitoned to where the bottom of the paper is at the bottom of the tag.

Next open bibifairytale papers(5) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now change the blend mode to hard light. Next open your tube then select the close-up layer then copy and paste as a new layer. Now position on the right side of your cover. Now change the blend mode to hard light and lower the opacity to 60.

Next open bibifairytale elem(43) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now move to the left side of your tag then duplicate. Now go to image/mirror. Now open bibifairytale elem(57) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now positon on the left side of your tag so that the rounded part is at the corner. Next duplicate this layer then go to image/flip now merge the 2 layers together then duplicate and go to image/mirror.

OK now open your tube again then select the full sized tube then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize if needed, I had to resize mine by 70% . Now position on the right side of your tag. Now open bibifairytale elem(3) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 30% and move to the top left corner so it looks like its sitting on the gem dangle.

Next open bibifairytale elem(18) then resize to 800x800 then copy and paste as a new layer. OK now open bibifairytale elem(19) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 60% then position on the left side of your tag. Now duplicate then go to image/mirror then position by the original layer.

Next open bibifairytale elem(32) then copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 60% then position in fornt of the flowers. OK now open bibifairytale elem(4) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize by 30% and position on the blue flower on the far left.

Now open bibifairytale elem(55) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now position on the left side of your tag then duplicate and go to image/mirror. Next open bibifairytale elem(35) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now move to the right side of your tag then duplicate and go to image/mirror. Now merge the 2 layers together and move down on the layer paletter so its between the 2 paper layers.

OK now add a new raster layer then go to selections/select all then selections/modify/select selection borders with a size of 8 hit ok then flood fill with a color from your tag. Now selections/select none then go to effects/plugins/eye candy 4000/hsb noise with settings of your choice and hit random seed. Now click ok then repeat the plugin remembering to hit random seed.

OK now add a new raster layer then go to selections/select all then selections/modify/select selection borders with a size of 4 hit ok then flood fill with a color from your tag. Now selections/select none then go to effects/plugins/eye candy 4000/hsb noise with settings of your choice and hit random seed.

OK now add your credits layer and apply a slight gradient glow. Next add your name and then again apply a slight gradient glow using eye candy 4000- gradient glow.

Save and Done!!
Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Flower Fairy
Page 1 of 1