Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Light of Love Tut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Light of Love Tut Empty
PostSubject: Light of Love Tut   Light of Love Tut Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Light of Love Tut Aprill10

Supplies:

Sabina love kit by Bibi's Collection!
Tube of choice I'm using the fantastic artwork of Keith Garvey

Plugins: DBS flux, bright noise, xero fritillary, xero radiance, xero soft mood, eye candy 4000- gradient glow, xenofex constellation

Open a blank canvas of 600 x 250! Then open bibi sabinalove papers (12) then copy and paste as a new layer. rename this
layer as paper 1  Now go to effects/plugins/xero/fritillary then use these settings 15, 200,80,170. OK now open bibisabinalove
papers 3 then copy and paste as a new layer and then lower the opacity to 70%. rename as paper 2

Now open your tube and if it has a close up layer select it then copy and paste as a new layer. Now go to effects/plugins/xero/radiance
then position to your liking and move this layer below the paper layer at 70%. rename this layer as tube closeup Now open bibisabinalove
elems (17) then copy and paste as a new layer Now resize once by 50% then again by 75% then position to you liking
and then duplicate. Go to image/mirror. rename as sparkles 1 & the duplicate will be sparkles 2

Open bibisabinalove elems (38) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize once by 50% then again by 75%. Now
hit shift h and the lightness of 100. Place at the bottom of your tag rename as

Now poen bibisabina love elems (93) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize once by 50% then again by 75%. Now
hit shift h and the lightness of 100. Place at the bottom of your tag then drag this layer below the element 38 layer.
Now open up bibisabinalove elms (36) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now resize once by 50% then again by 75%. Now
hit shift h and the lightness of 100. Place over the black wings that you just put there!

Let's open Bibisabina love elems (79) then copy and paste as a new layer then move to the bottom of your tag. Now
duplicate this layer then go to image/flip then image/mirror then click on the paper layer that was lowered to 70%.
Now find your tube again, mine came with 3 different sizes I'm using the middle size . Now copy and paste as a new
layer then position to your liking (see my tag for reference) Now go to effects/plugins/xero/soft mood and set both
the haziness and glow to 20 then click ok now lower the opacity to 75. Click back on the paper layer.

Open bibisabinalove elems (65) then copy and paste as a new layer then resize by 50% then duplicate this layer 2
(twice) for a total of 3 layers. Now close off your 2 duplicates then go to effects/plugins/eye candy 4000/ hsb noise
with these settings- 16,12,12,0,20,20 set random seed (see pic below for reference). Now repeat the plugin for your
2 duplicate layers remember to change the random seed on both before continuing.

Light of Love Tut Hsb_no10

Open bibisabinalove elems (39) now copy and paste as a new layer then resize by 50%. Now move to the top left side
of your tag then duplicate. Now go to image/mirror.

Now find your tube(s) again then select the smallest tube layer then copy and paste as a new layer. Now position to
your liking on your tag (see my tag for reference)

Now I added the text Light of love to mine then duplicated it twice for a total of 3 layers. On the original and third
layers I added a slight gradient glow of white with a width of 5 and on layer 2 I added a slight gradient glow with red
and width of 5.

Now on my name I used the font Love Letters (color red) and size of 48 then I centered it hrizontally on the canvas with a
black gradient glow with a width of 5.

Don't forget to apply your copyright layer. I bought this tube before PSP TUBES EMPORIUM (PTE) Closed so that
is why it has PTE license # on it!!

OK now make sure your top layer is your active layer then add a new raster layer. Now go to selections/select all then
back to selections/modify/select selection borders with both sides radial button checked, anti-alias checked and width
of 10. Now hit ok then select your flood fill tool and flood this with black.

OK  add a new raster layer. Now go to selections/select all then back to selections/modify/select selection borders
with both sides radial button checked, anti-alias checked and width of 5. Now click OK and this time flood fill the
selection with just any color it don't matter as its not staying. Now duplicate this layer twice for a total of 3 layers then
close off the 2 dulicates. On the original layer go to effects/plugins/alien skin 2 xenofex/ constellation with these settings
2,12,15,0,100,79 (see image below) click make selection transparent then change your random seed and hit ok. Repeat
this step for your 2 duplicates making sure to change the random seed each time.

Light of Love Tut Conste10

OK NOW TO ANIMATE!!

Open your animation shop then go back to psp and right click on tag then go to copy merged.
Now back to animation shop right click and paste as new animation.
Back to psp close off the original layer of all 3 animations and unhide layer 2 of all 3 animations then copy merged
Back to animation shop right click on tag then paste after current frame
Back to psp close off the 2nd layer of all 3 animations and unhide layer 3 of all 3 animations then copy merged
Back to animation shop right click on tag then paste after current frame

Now Save and you're done!!
Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Light of Love Tut
Page 1 of 1