Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Holy Mess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Hot Holy Mess Empty
PostSubject: Hot Holy Mess   Hot Holy Mess Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:48 am

Hot Holy Mess BibiHotHolyMess12-vi

This tutorial was written by me on February 2, 2012. Any resemblance to another tutorial is strictly accidental.

Supplies Needed:

Tube of choice: I am using the wonderful artwork of

Scrap of Choice: I am using a Bibi Creation named Holy Mess which you can purchase from HERE!

Kktemp55 by Kandi Kissez which you can find on her blog HERE!

Tube of choice with a close-up layer... I am using the fantastic artwork of Elias Chatzoudis which you can find HERE! Please do NOT use the same tube as me without the proper license!

Mask of Choice I am using one I made myself for Creative Misfits which you can find HERE!

Plugins Needed:

DSB Flux: Bright Noise
Eye Candy 4000- Gradient Glow

OK Let’s get started. Open kktemp55 then hit shift d to duplicate and close off the original template. Now click on the credit layer and delete it. Now click on black outside rectangle then using your magic wand click on both rectangles then go to selections/modify/smooth with these settings: smoothing amount and corner scale (pixels) set to 10 then both anti-alias and preserve corners checked. Now open BIBI Holy Mess Paper (13) or one of choice then colorize if needed. Now copy and paste as a new layer then go to selections/invert/delete then selections/select none. Now go to effects/3d effects/drop shadow with these settings: vertical and horizontal- 2, opacity 100, blur 18.00 and color black.

Now click on red half circle then using your magic wand click on the half circle then go to selections/modify/smooth with the same settings as before. Now open Bibi Holy Mess Paper (1) or one of choice then colorize if needed. Now copy and paste as a new layer then go to selections/invert/delete. Selections/select none then repeat the drop shadow we used earlier

Now click on the white rectangles layer then using your magic wand click on both of the white rectangles. Now open Bibi Holy Mess Papers (4) then colorize if needed. Now copy and paste as a new layer and position to your liking. Now go to selections/invert/delete then selections/select none. Now click on raster 2 layer then using your magic wand click on the black rectangle then open Bibi Holy Mess Papers (2) or one of choice then copy and paste as a new layer. Now selections/invert/delete then selections/select none. Now change the blend mode to luminance (legacy) then lower the opacity to 50%. Now click on inner black rectangles then using your magic wand click on the left rectangle. Repeat your drop shadow

Now open Bibi Holy Mess Papers (11) or one of choice then colorize if needed. Now copy and paste as a new layer and position to your liking then go to selections/invert/delete then selections/select none. Now repeat the above step for the rectangle on the right. Repeat your drop shadow

Now click on background rectangles then using your magic wand click on the left rectangle. Now open Bibi Holy Mess Papers (12) or one of choice then colorize if needed. Now copy and paste as a new layer then go to selections/invert/delete. Don’t deselect just yet. Now open your tube of choice then using the close up layer copy and paste as a new layer then position to your liking. Now hit delete then go to selections/select none then change the blend mode to hard light. Now repeat the above step for the right rectangle. Repeat your drop shadow

OK click on the background layer then open Bibi Holy Mess Papers (14) or one of choice then colorize if needed. Now resize to 700x600 make sure lock aspect ratio is unchecked. Now copy and paste as a new layer then go to layers/load/save mask/load mask from disk then find cc_misfitsjanheart_mask1_’12 with source luminance marked, fit to layer marked, hade all mask marked and invert transparency checked. Now right click on the layer then go to merge/merge group and then move this so that its you top layer. Now position the mask so that the edges of the mask are at the edge of your tag on the left side. Now duplicate the mask then image/mirror then right click and merge the 2 mask layers together. Then duplicate the mask layer again then go to image/flip and again merge the 2 mask layers together. Now before adding your drop shadow click on the background layer then go to selections/select all then go to image/crop to selection. Repeat your drop shadow

Now open Bibi Holy Mess Elements (10) then copy and paste as a new layer then position towards the bottom of your tag. Now duplicate then go to image/flip. Repeat your drop shadow. Alright click on the small red circles layer then duplicate the layer. Now on the original layer go to effects/plugins/xero/fritillary with these settings: granularity- 5, aggression- 80, tessellation-50, and variation- 180. Now on the duplicate layer hit shift h with a hue/saturation both 0, and lightness set to -100. Now change the blend mode to overlay and repeat your drop shadow. Now apply the drop shadow on all of the other layers except the mask layer.

Now open Bibi Holy Mess Elements (91) or one of choice then colorize if needed. Now click on the top layer of your tag then copy and paste the element as a new layer. Now open Bibi Holy Mess Elements (78) ore one of choice then colorize if needed. Now resize twice by 50% then copy and paste as a new layer and position on the left side of your tag (see my tag for reference.)

Open Bibi Holy Mess Elements (39) or one of choice then colorize if needed. Now resize by 50% then copy and paste as a new layer and position on the right side of your tag. Now duplicate this layer then go to image/mirror. Now open Bibi Holy Mess Elements (57) or one of choice then colorize if needed. Now copy and paste as a new layer then position on the right side of your tag.

Now click on black frame backs then open Bibi Holy Mess Elements (96) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now click on the copy of small red circle layer then open Bibi Holy Mess Elements (25) then using your freehand selection tool draw around the bottom 3 dots then copy and paste as a new layer. Now move them so that the white dot is about the middle of the circle then duplicate this and go to image/mirror. Ok now open Bibi Holy Mess Elements (34) then colorize if needed. Now copy and paste as a new layer then go to image/flip and position on your half circle layer.

Now open your full sized tube then copy and paste as a new layer. Now position to your liking then add the same drop shadow that we have used on all other layers. Now if needed move the word-art around on the tag so its not covered by the tube. Now add your credit layer then using eye candy 4000/gradient glow add a slight gradient glow. Then add your name and apply a slight gradient glow to it.
Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

Hot Holy Mess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs :: Signature Tags :: Non-Animated Signature Tags-
Jump to: