Charmed Cowgirl Tutorials and Show-Offs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I will post my tutorials and any tags made for me using my tutorials.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Kryptonite 3 Piece Set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

My Kryptonite 3 Piece Set Empty
PostSubject: My Kryptonite 3 Piece Set   My Kryptonite 3 Piece Set Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:51 am

My Kryptonite 3 Piece Set Bmykry10
My Kryptonite 3 Piece Set Bibimy10
My Kryptonite 3 Piece Set Bibimy11

This tutorial was written by me on January 10, 2012 and any resemblance to another tutorial is strictly accidental.

Now this is a 3 piece set tutorial and it is the 1st time I have done one of these so it is going to be longer than normal.

Supplies Needed:

CC_Valentines_Temp_3_2012 by me which you can find on my blog
HERE! This will be used for the main tag

Hard Love Scrap by Bibi’s Collection- You can find the links to her stores on her blog
HERE!

Tube of choice: I am using the stunning artwork of Keith Garvey. You can purchase his artwork from HERE!

Plugins Needed:

Xero-Moonlight
Eye Candy 4000- Gradient Glow

OK let’s get started:

Ok so we are going to start with the banner for the set. Then we will do the av and then the main tag.

Open a 600x250 canvas and make sure the resolution is set to 72. pixels/inch then hit OK. Now open BC Hard Love Papers (3) then copy and paste as a new layer and colorize if needed. Alright now open your tube of choice and choose the close-up layer then copy and paste as a new layer. Position it so that its looking in towards the center of your tag. Now change the blend mode to luminance(legacy) and lower the opacity to 40%. Now duplicate the close-up layer then go to image/mirror. Now copy and paste your regular sized tube as a new layer and position in the center of your tag. Now go to effects/plugins/xero/moonlight with a time of day set to 8.

Alright now open BC Hard Love elements (1) then position on the right hand side of your tag then duplicate it and go to image/mirror. Now open BC Hard Love elements (64) and then copy and paste as a new layer. Now open BC Hard Love elements (37) then copy and paste as a new layer then position on the right side. Now duplicate this layer then go to image/mirror. Now open BC Hard Love elements (28) then copy and paste as a new layer then move to the bottom of the banner. Now duplicate go to image/flip.  Ok now open BC Hard Love elements (60) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now open BC Hard Love elements (28) then copy and paste as a new layer and position on the right side of your banner and lower the opacity to 40%. Now duplicate this layer and then go to image/mirror.

Ok now add your copyright layer. Now add any other text you want using a script type font and then add your name. Now save your banner and we will move onto the avatar for it.  I put Kryptonite on mine to match the main tag we will be doing later.

Ok now for the avatar this part is going to be fairly simple because I don’t want to clutter the avatar too much.

Open a 150x150 canvas then open BC Hard Love Papers (4) and colorize if needed. Now open BC Hard Love elements (64) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now open BC Hard Love elements (28) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now open BC Hard Love elements (1) then copy and paste as a new layer then position to your liking. Now open BC Hard Love elements (60) then copy and paste as a new layer.

Now open your tube and select the regular sized tube layer then copy and past as a new layer. Now position to your liking then go to effects/plugins/xero/moonlight with time of day set to 8. Now add your credits and your initial then save and we are done with the avatar.

OK now open CC_Valentines_Temp_3_2012 then hit shift d to duplicate and close off the original template. Now delete the credit layer then click on raster 3. Now go to selections/select all then selections/float then selections/defloat and again selections/modify/smooth with smoothing amount and corner scale (pixels) set to 10 and then both anti-alias and preserve corners checked. Now open BC Hard Love Papers (3) then colorize if needed. Now copy and paste as a new layer then go to selections/invert and hit delete. Ok now click on your close-up tube then copy and paste as a new layer. Then position to your liking and then hit delete. Selections/select none, then go to effects/plugins/xero/ultraviolet with the default settings. Then lower the opacity to 60%. Now click on raster layer 4 then go to selections/select all then selections/float then selections/defloat and again selections/modify/smooth with smoothing amount and corner scale (pixels) set to 10 and then both anti-alias and preserve corners checked. Then open BC Hard Love Papers (4) then copy and paste as a new layer. Now selections/invert and hit delete then selections/select none.

OK now click on raster 5 then go to selections/select all then selections/float then selections/defloat and again selections/modify/expand and expand by 2. Now add a new raster layer and then drag it below the hearts and then flood fill with a color that matches with the rest of your tag. Now selections/select none then go to effects/plugins/dsb flux/bright noise with direction mix and intensity of 75.

Now open BC Hard Love elements (37) then click on raster 4 then copy and paste as a new layer then move to the left side of your tag (see my tag for reference). Now duplicate then go to image/flip then merge the 2 layers together then duplicate and go to image/mirror. Drag down so that its right above the blurred circle (raster 10.)

Now open BC Hard Love elements (60) then copy and paste as a new layer then position on the right side of the tag then duplicate and mirror. Now open BC Hard Love elements (6) then copy and paste as a new layer then position on the right side of the tag then duplicate and mirror. Now click on the loving text layer (raster 6)  Now open BC Hard Love elements (64) then copy and paste as a new layer then position on the bottom of the tag then duplicate and flip then mirror..

Now open BC Hard Love elements (40) then copy and paste as a new layer then position on the right side of the tag then duplicate and mirror.

Resize the entire tag to 900x720 then copy and paste your regular sized tube as a new layer then go to image/mirror. Now open BC Hard Love Elements (42) then copy and paste as a new layer and position to your liking. Now open BC Hard Love Elements (53) then copy and paste as a new layer and position to your liking. Now open BC Hard Love Elements (26) resize by 70% then copy and paste as a new layer and position to your liking. Now open BC Hard Love Elements (25) resize by 70% then copy and paste as a new layer and position to your liking. Now open BC Hard Love elements (8) resize by 50% then position to your liking. (see my tag for reference or just place where you like it)

Ok now add your credit layer then add your name. I applied a slight gradient glow using eye candy4000/gradient glow.

Now save and your finished.. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and that you find it easy to understand. I would love to see your results you can email me @ cowgirlcreations00@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://charmedcowgirltuts.forumotion.com

My Kryptonite 3 Piece Set
Page 1 of 1